Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

1920's Love ;) Great Gatsby Sewing Challenge






http://misscrayolacreepy.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/the-great-gatsby-sewing-challenge.html

I do love the 1920's - women feeling free to express themselves and step away from the Victorian era after a time of great change.

When gazing at my lovely black & white fabric and the delightful images on Pinterest and other blogs - I just kept asking: "What would Phryne do?"

http://pinterest.com/watersrats/1920s-great-gatsby-sewing-challenge/





 the EvaDress 6332 ;)
Love the cloche and the slouchy boots



...and I do have the Vintage Pattern selector at my fingertips, and they do have a rather lovely drop waisted dress with side pleats... but I'm not feeling any love for PDF's at the moment, so drafting it is ;)

...stay tuned - the Great Gatsby screening at the Kino to raise $$ for the St Vincents Institute is in 2 weeks ;)
Do you want to come along?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've love you to reply, comments make the dachshund & I smile ;)